남북공동선언 관철하여 조국통일 이룩하자!
사이트 내 전체검색
뉴스  
국제

미국 CNN 방송, 북 감옥생활하는 배준호 보도(동영상)

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 작성일13-08-17 14:07 조회20,181회 댓글0건

본문

미국 최대 뉴스방송인 CNN은 최근 조선신보가 동영상 자료와 함께 보도한 내용들을 전하면서 재미동포인 배준호(미국이름 Kenneth Bae)의 누이동생이 미국 정부를 향해 그의 석방을 요구하는 소식을 함께 보도했다. 이 방송은 그동안 여러차례 배준호에 대한 보도들을 단편으로 전했으나 이번처럼 자세하게 다룬 것은 처음으로 알려졌다. CNN 방송이 보도한 동영상을 아래에 소개한다. 한편 지난 12일 조선신보가 두번째로 병원에서 대담한 내용도 함께 싣는다.[민족통신 편집실]

*미방송 CNN이 보도한 동영상은 다음과 같다.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

조선신보 2013.08.12 17:40 

미국공민 배준호가 입원, 《정부 도와달라》 
몸상태 악화, 입국후 체중 23kg 줄어

1-baejoonho.jpg
평양친선병원으로 옮긴 배준호와 의사

【평양발 강이룩, 김리영기자】반공화국적대범죄로 15년의 로동교화형을 언도받고 5월 14일부터 《특별교화소》에 수용된 미국공민 배준호(45살)가 5일부터 평양친선병원에서 입원생활을 하고있다.

병원을 찾은 본지 기자에게 배준호는 매일 해야 하는 육체로동으로 인하여 몸을 잘 움직일수 없게 되였다고 하면서 교화소생활에서는 심리적, 정신적부담도 받았음을 이야기하였다. 그는 치료를 받고 다시 교화소로 가게 되면 또다시 건강상태가 악화될것이라고 하면서 미국정부가 적극적으로 노력하여 자기가 돌아갈수 있도록 조치를 취해줄것을 부탁하고싶다고 말하였다.

◇                    ◇

배준호가 평양친선병원에 입원하고있다는 정보를 입수한 본지 평양지국 일행은 9일 병원을 찾았다.

배준호가 입원하고있는것은 건물 가장 안의 왼켠에 있는 《내과입원실》이였다. 11이라는 수자가 달린 병실은 전실과 면담실 그리고 침실로 이루어져있었다.

병실 입구에는 2명의 감시원이 서있었으며 병실안에도 감시원 1명이 지켜서있었다.

이날 오전 10시 10분 조선과 미국사이에 국교가 없는 조건에서 주조 스웨리예대사관 관계자가 배준호를 면회하러 왔다. 그 관계자는 취재에 일체 응해주지 않았다.

약 40분간에 걸친 주조 스웨리예대사관 관계자와의 면회후 배준호가 본지 기자와의 면담에 응하였다.

배준호는 그 관계자에게 원래 건강상태가 좋지 않은데 로동교화소생활에서 더 나빠진것 같다, 다시 교화소로 가게 되면 또 건강상태가 좋아진다는 담보가 없으니까 미국정부에 부탁해서 제가 빨리 돌아갈수 있도록 요청해달라는 이야기를 했다고 밝혔다.

배준호의 말을 듣고 스웨리예대사관 관계자는 자신이 12일에 미국에 가게 된다고 설명하면서 배준호가 처한 상황을 미국무성에 알리겠다고 말하였다고 한다.

한편 배준호는 지난 로동교화소생활을 돌이키며 교화소측에서는 건강상태를 고려하여 그렇게 힘든 일은 주지 않았지만 하루 8시간씩 나가서 일을 하다보니 몸을 거의 움직이지 못하게 되였으며 밤에 잘 때에는 허리가 아프고 손도 저리는 현상들이 있었다고 말하였다.

배준호의 체중은 조선에 오기전에는 94kg이였는데 지금은 71kg이라고 한다. 구속된지 약 9개월동안에 23kg 줄어든 셈이다.

배준호의 담당의사는 그의 건강상태가 좋지 않으며 본인이 가지고있던 질병들이 나타났다고 하면서 담석증, 척추변형증, 경추 및 요추추간관절증, 지방간, 전위선비대 등의 증상이 있다고 밝혔다. 배준호가 병원에 와서 아직 며칠밖에 되지 않았지만 정신상태도 일없고 식욕, 운동량에서 개선이 있다고 생각한다고 말하였다.

배준호는 거듭 가족들에게 빨리 돌아가기를 희망하고있다고 강조하고 가족들에게는 병원에 와서 치료를 받고있으니 념려하지 말아달라고 전해줄것을 당부하였다.

Kenneth Bae, American imprisoned in North Korea, moved to hospital

By Paula Hancocks and Jethro Mullen, CNN
updated 6:56 PM EDT, Mon August 12, 2013

Seoul, South Korea (CNN) -- Kenneth Bae, the American citizen sentenced to 15 years in a North Korean labor camp, has been moved to a hospital after a serious deterioration in his health, his sister said.

Detained in North Korea in November and sentenced in April for "hostile acts to bring down its government," Bae is now suffering from severe back and leg pain and has lost more than 50 pounds, his sister Terri Chung told CNN late Sunday.

Chung said she received the information from the U.S. State Department, which told her the Swedish ambassador to North Korea had visited Bae in the hospital on Friday. Sweden represents U.S. interests in North Korea because the United States has no diplomatic presence in the secretive state.

Detention in North Korea has taken a heavy toll on Bae, who had already been dealing with other health problems, including diabetes.

Americans detained abroadAmericans detained abroad
Video shows American jailed in N. Korea
Sister baffled by North Korea punishment

"I think the last three months in the labor camp have certainly been very trying on both his mental and physical health," Chung said by phone from the Seattle area.

Bae from North Korean prison: Please help me

'Tremendous' stress

The eight hours per day of farm labor, which Bae had never done before, appear to have worsened his symptoms, she said, adding that "he's also under a tremendous amount of stress."

Other problems he's suffering from include kidney stones, dizziness, blurred vision and loss of vision.

The family is "extremely concerned" about the situation and is pleading with the U.S. government to help Bae's case, Chung said.

U.S. officials have repeatedly called on North Korea to release Bae, whose sentence was announced toward the end of a period of heightened tensions between the two countries. The State Department called for Bae's release again in a news conference Monday.

"We continue to urge the DPRK authorities to grant Mr. Bae amnesty an immediate release," said Marie Harf, the department's deputy spokeswoman. "It's clear that Mr. Bae's health is deteriorated. We've been concerned about his health for a long time, and is of deep concern to us today.

But Kim Jong Un's regime has so far showed no sign of budging on the case of Bae, who they call Pae Jun Ho.

There didn't appear to be any recent articles published about Bae by North Korea's state-run Korean Central News Agency.

Hoping for release

In a video released early last month, Bae appealed to North Korean authorities for forgiveness and asked the United States for help in securing his release.

"Although my health is not good, I am being patient and coping well," Bae said, his head shaved and his face noticeably thinner than in earlier photos.

in that interview, he spoke of health problems including diabetes, high blood pressure, fatty liver and a back problem.

"I know what I did is not easily forgivable, but I hope that things will work out so that I can be with my family again soon," he said.

Chung had previously said that Bae is the owner of a tour company and was in North Korea for work.

North Korean state media have detailed the reasons why Bae was sentenced.

Among the list of alleged crimes was setting up bases in China for the purpose of "toppling" the North Korean government, encouraging North Korean citizens to bring down the government and conducting a "malignant smear campaign."

State media also say that Bae had planned what it called a "Jericho operation" to bring down North Korea through religious activities. They h

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

[부고]노길남 박사
노길남 박사 추모관
조선문학예술
조선중앙TV
추천홈페이지
우리민족끼리