남북공동선언 관철하여 조국통일 이룩하자!
사이트 내 전체검색
뉴스  

korea

N Korea FM Denounces UNSC Statement Today

페이지 정보

작성자 편집실 작성일19-10-11 00:52 조회4,175회 댓글1건

본문

A spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) released the following statement on Thursday:
 Despite our warning, six EU countries including Britain, France, Germany at the instigation of the U.S. Tuesday held a closed-door meeting of the UNSC to release a statement "critical" of our self-defensive measure. Herewith the DPRK statement against UNSC October 8 statement.-Editor's Note

0001.jpg

- Spokesperson for DPRK Foreign Ministry 
Denounces U.S. Moves against DPRK

Pyongyang, October 10 (KCNA) -- A spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) released the following statement on Thursday:
 Despite our warning, six EU countries including Britain, France, Germany at the instigation of the U.S. Tuesday held a closed-door meeting of the UNSC to release a statement "critical" of our self-defensive measure.

The UNSC which champions fairness and equity picks fault with the just measure belonging to our right to self-defense, while keeping mum about the test-fire of Minuteman 3 intercontinental ballistic missile recently conducted by the U.S. This is a serious provocation against the DPRK.

Worse still, the U.S. begged for the DPRK-U.S. working-level negotiations, broke off the negotiations with empty hand and claimed that the result of negotiations was positive. And it encouraged its satellites to release a statement critical of the DPRK. We take into full account its attempt.

As recognized by the international community, the United States conducted the recent intercontinental ballistic missile test-fire in a bid to pressure the DPRK. The DPRK can give tit for tat, but exercises restraint under the judgment that it does not need to take a counteraction and it is premature.

But there is a limit to the patience of the DPRK and there is no guarantee that all our patience would continue indefinitely.

Despite the strong warning of the DPRK, the UNSC is so unreasonable to put on the table an issue belonging to the DPRK's right to self-defence for someone's interests without a correct yardstick. The reality urges the DPRK to reconsider crucial preemptive measures taken by it for the building confidence in the U.S. -0-

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록

midobre님의 댓글

midobre 작성일

I really like using Gmail but I can't solve my trouble without http://gmailemail-login.email/ , I think this website are gonna be helpful to you.

회원로그인

[부고]노길남 박사
노길남 박사 추모관
조선문학예술
조선중앙TV
추천홈페이지
우리민족끼리
자주시보
사람일보
재미동포전국연합회
한겨레
경향신문