로버트 박, 석방 후 평양서 자진해 기자회견

페이지 정보

작성자 민족통신 작성일10-02-06 00:29 조회5,557회 댓글0건

본문

(평양 2월 5일발 조선중앙통신)이미 보도된바와 같이 지난해 12월 미국공민 로버트 박은 북부국경을 통하여
우리 나라에 불법입국하였다가 억류되였다.조선민주주의인민공화국의 해당 기관에서 조사를 받는 기간
본인의 제기에 따라 기자회견을 진행하였다.

《서방의 악선전에 기만당하였다》-석방 미국인 기자회견

(평양 2월 5일발 조선중앙통신)이미 보도된바와 같이 지난해 12월 미국공민 로버트 박은 북부국경을 통하여 우리 나라에 불법입국하였다가 억류되였다.

조선민주주의인민공화국의 해당 기관에서 조사를 받는 기간 본인의 제기에 따라 기자회견을 진행하였다.

<##IMAGE##> 조선중앙통신사 기자와의 회견에서 그는 서방에서 떠드는 랑설에 현혹되여 결국은 범죄의 길에 들어서게 되였다고 하면서 다음과 같이 말하였다.

내가 비법적으로 입국하게 된 동기는 조선민주주의인민공화국의 영상을 훼손시키려는 서방의 그릇된 선전의 영향을 받아 조선에 대한 잘못된 인식을 가지게 된데 있다.

《비밀나라의 아이들》, 《서울행렬차》를 비롯한 서방의 영화들과 출판보도물들은 조선에 있지도 않는 《인권침해행위》와 《대학살》 그리고 조선그리스도교인들의 《혹심한 고통》 등에 대하여 대대적으로 선전하고있다.

이런 허황한 외곡선전은 그리스도교인인 나로 하여금 조선에 대한 심한 편견을 가지게 하였다.

그때에는 내가 무엇을 해야 할지 몰라서 단지 기도를 드리고 단식을 하였다.그것이 바로 내가 할수 있는 첫 시도였다.

그러나 세월이 흐를수록 더 많은 소식들과 편집물들이 나왔는데 갈수록 상황이 험악하다는것이였다.

이러한 소식들에 접할수록 나의 마음은 이루 형언할수 없을 정도로 불안하였다.

만일 《수용소》에 수감된 사람들이 굶주리고 죽어가고있으며 그리스도교인들도 그런 처지에 있다면 나도 그들과 함께 죽어야 한다. 내가 그들을 도와준다면 천당으로 가고 그렇지 못하면 지옥으로 가게 된다.

그리하여 나는 공화국으로 갈 결심을 하게 되였다.

국경을 넘어섰을 때 나는 조선에 대한 미국의 그릇된 선전으로부터 군인들의 총에 맞아죽든가 감옥같은데 끌려갈것이라고 생각하였다.

그러나 국경을 비법적으로 넘어서는 순간 범죄자인 나를 대하는 군인들의 태도에서 생각을 달리하지 않을수 없었다.

군인들만이 아니라 공화국에서 만나는 사람들모두가 나를 친절하게 대해주었으며 인권을 보호해주었다.

나는 이렇게 너그러운 사람들을 아직 보지 못하였다.

이곳 사람들은 정말 믿기 어려울 정도로 나에게 친절하고 너그러웠다. 그리고 나의 건강을 몹시 걱정해주었다. 물론 부모들도 나의 건강에 대해 걱정은 한다. 그러나 여기 사람들은 나의 건강에 대해 부모이상으로 생각해주고있다.

나는 그에 대하여 정말 감사하게 여긴다.

내가 공화국에서 체험한 또 하나의 충격적인 사실은 서방에서 선전하는것과는 달리 조선에서 신앙의 자유가 철저히 보장되고있는것이다.

그리스도교 신자인 나는 지난 기간 공화국에서 종교에 대한 탄압으로 하여 기도같은것은 상상도 할수 없는것으로 여겨왔었다.

그러나 점차 나의 생각이 잘못된것임을 알게 되였다.

사람들마다 내가 기도를 하는데 대하여 별다르게 여기거나 방해하지 않았으며 오히려 마음놓고 매일 할수 있도록 조건을 보장해주었다.

더욱 놀라운것은 나에게 성경책을 돌려준것이였다.

이 하나의 사실을 놓고도 나는 조선민주주의인민공화국에서는 종교의 자유가 완전히 보장되고있다는 확신을 가지게 되였다.

이것은 내가 평양시에 있는 봉수교회에서 진행된 례배의식에 참가하면서 더욱 굳어졌다.

내가 례배의식에 참가해보니 거기에는 전도사도 목사도 있었다. 합창단도 있었는데 그들은 찬송가를 알고있었다. 나는 놀라지 않을수 없었다.

례배의식에 참가하여 나는 진심으로 눈물을 흘렸다. 왜냐하면 봉수교회와 같은 그리스도교례배당과 교인들이 조선에 있다는것을 알게 되였기때문이다.

조선민주주의인민공화국의 여러 지역들에서 전도가 진행되고있으며 교인들이 성경책을 읽고있다는것을 알았다.

나는 조선에서는 사람들이 원하는 모든것을 언제 어디서나 읽고 믿을수 있으며 완전한 종교의 자유가 보장되고있다는것을 알게 되였다.

나는 보고 들은 모든 사실을 통하여 조선에 대하여 잘못 리해하고있었음을 절감하면서 서방의 악선전에 기만당하여 저지른 죄과를 심각히 반성하게 되였다.

공화국이 사람들의 인권을 존중하고 자유를 보장해준다는것과 모두가 행복하고 안정된 생활을 누리고있다는것을 알았더라면 범죄를 저지르지 않았을것이다.

나는 정말 충격을 받았고 당황하였으며 창피를 느끼였다. 이곳 사람들은 인권을 존중하고 나를 사랑해주었다.

조선의 현실을 잘못 리해한 탓으로 내가 이러한 행위를 저지른데 대하여 조선민주주의인민공화국 정부에 진심으로 사죄한다.

내가 여기서 듣고 보고 알게 된 모든것, 사람들모두가 친절하다는것을 이미 알고있었다면 12월 25일에 저지른것과 같은 비법행위를 하지 않았을것이다.

나는 진정으로 잘못을 뉘우치며 이에 대해 사죄하는바이다.

나는 공화국정부앞에 지은 죄를 씻기 위하여 조선에 대하여 잘못 생각하고있는 사람들에게 내가 체험한 제반 사실들을 정확히 알려주어 그들이 옳은 인식을 가지도록 하기 위해 모든 노력을 다할것이다.

이와 함께 그리스도교인으로서 조선반도에 통일이 이루어지고 평화가 하루빨리 깃들도록 열심히 기도하겠다.(끝)

American Trespasser Interviewed

Pyongyang, February 5 (KCNA) -- As already reported, American national Robert Park was detained for trespassing on the northern border of the DPRK in December last year.

He was interviewed by KCNA at his proposal while he was under investigation by the relevant organ of the DPRK.

At the interview, he said that he was taken in by the false rumor spread by the West and committed a criminal act in the end.

He went on to say:

I trespassed on the border due to my wrong understanding of the DPRK caused by the false propaganda made by the West to tarnish its image.

The West is massively feeding "Children of Secret State", "Seoul Train" and other documentary videos with stories about non-existent "human rights abuses" and "mass killings" in the DPRK and "unbearable sufferings" of its Christians and the like.

This false propaganda prompted me, a Christian, to entertain a biased view on the DPRK.

So I didn"t know what to do at that time. I just prayed and fasted and that was my initial response, but year by year more news reports, international media reports came and there were more videos saying the same thing, in fact, saying that it was getting worse, and so that"s why I started to become more and more distraught. If there are people in concentration camps, if Christians are dying like this, if there is starvation I have to die with them. If I help them I would go to Heaven but if I don"t help them I would go to Hell.

At last I made up my mind to go to the DPRK.

Upon trespassing on the border, I thought I would be either shot to death by soldiers or thrown behind bars, prompted by Americans" false propaganda about the DPRK.

However, the moment I trespassed on the border, the attitude of soldiers toward the trespasser made me change my mind.

Not only service personnel but all those I met in the DPRK treated me in a kind and gentlemanly manner and protected my rights.

I have never seen such kind and generous people.

People have been incredibly kind and generous here to me, very concerned for my physical health as never before in my life. I mean, my family, of course, is concerned about my physical health but people here have been constantly concerned and I"m very thankful for their love.

Another shocking fact I experienced during my stay in the DPRK is that the religious freedom is fully ensured in the DPRK, a reality different from what is claimed by the West.

Being a devout Christian, I thought such things as praying are unimaginable in the DPRK due to the suppression of religion.

I, however, gradually became aware that I was wrong.

Everybody neither regarded praying as something unusual nor disturbed it. I was provided with conditions for praying everyday as I wished.

What astonished me more was that a bible was returned to me.

This fact alone convinced me that the religious freedom is fully ensured in the DPRK.

I came to have stronger belief as I had an opportunity to attend the service in the Pongsu Church in Pyongyang.

I worshipped and there, there was the Jondosa, there, there was a pastor, there was a choir, they knew the hymns, they knew the word of God. That"s why I was completely amazed. But I began to weep and weep in the Christian service because I learned that there are churches and Christians such as Pongsu Kyohoe (Church) in different cities and regions all throughout the DPRK. They worship, pray and preach freely the word of the Bible and Christ word. I"ve learned that in the DPRK people can read and believe whatever they want, whenever they want, wherever they want, that there"s complete religious freedom for all people everywhere throughout the DPRK.

What I have seen and heard in the DPRK convinced me that I misunderstood it. So I seriously repented of the wrong I committed, taken in by the West"s false propaganda.

I would not have committed such crime if I had known that the DPRK respects the rights of all the people and guarantees their freedom and they enjoy a happy and stable life.

I have felt shock, embarrassment, shame. Here I"m in the lands where people respect human rights and, not just respecting human rights, they have actually loved me and showed me more than just human rights. They have shown me grace. I repent and ask for forgiveness to the DPRK for my misunderstanding totally DPRK"s reality and my criminal illegal behavior. Had I known the reality of the DPRK, what I"ve learned here, what I have been shown here, what I"ve been taught here, what I"ve been informed here by all the kind people here about the DPRK, I would have never done what I did on the December 25th and I repent and I"m very sorry.

Prompted by my desire to redeem the crime I committed against the government of the DPRK, I would make every effort to let those who misunderstand the DPRK properly know what I experienced here so they may have a correct understanding of it.

He, as a Christian, expressed his will to earnestly pray so reunification may be achieved and peace settle on the Korean Peninsula as early as possible.

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

[부고]노길남 박사
노길남 박사 추모관
조선문학예술
조선중앙TV
추천홈페이지
우리민족끼리