남북공동선언 관철하여 조국통일 이룩하자!
사이트 내 전체검색
뉴스  
국제

북외무성 김계관고문,트럼프 미대통령의 용단 기대

페이지 정보

작성자 편집실 작성일19-09-27 21:04 조회1,502회 댓글0건

본문

[로스엔젤레스=민족통신 편집실]조선 외무성 김계관 고문은 9월27일 "도널드 트럼프 미국 대통령이 남다른 정치적 감각과 결단력을 가졌다"고 지적하면서 조북미관계 개선을 위한 용단을 기대한다고 밝혔다.

kim-kye-gwan-200.jpg
김계관 조선외무성 고문

김계관 고문은 조선중앙통신에 이날 담화(아래 참조)를 발표하고 “트럼프대통령의 대조선접근방식을 지켜보는 과정에 그가 전임자들과는 다른 정치적 감각과 결단력을 가지고 있다는 것을 알게 된 나로서는 앞으로 트럼프대통령의 현명한 선택과 용단에 기대를 걸고 싶다”고 말했다.

김계관 고문은 담화에서 “나는 최근 미국에서 조미수뇌회담문제가 화제에 오르고 있는데 대하여 흥미를 가지고 지켜보고 있다”면서 “나와 우리 외무성은 미국의 차후동향을 주시할 것”이라고 말했다. 

이어 김계관 고문은 “지금까지 진행된 조미수뇌상봉들과 회담들은 적대적인 조미관계에 종지부를 찍고 조선반도에 평화와 안정이 깃들도록 하기 위한 조미 두 나라 수뇌들의 정치적 의지를 밝힌 역사적계기로 되었다”고 평가하면서 “그러나 수뇌회담에서 합의된 문제들을 이행하기 위한 실제적인 움직임이 따라서지 못하고 있는 것으로 하여 앞으로의 수뇌회담전망은 밝지 못하다”고 지적했다. 

김 고문은 “조미사이의 신뢰구축과 조미공동성명이행을 위하여 우리는 반공화국적대행위를 감행하여 우리나라에 억류되었던 미국인들을 돌려보내고 미군유골을 송환하는 등 성의 있는 노력을 기울여 왔다”며 “그러나 미국은 공동성명이행을 위하여 전혀 해놓은 것이 없으며 오히려 대통령이 직접 중지를 공약한 합동군사연습을 재개하고 대조선제재압박을 한층 더 강화하면서 조미관계를 퇴보시켰다”고 주장했다.

그러면서 “아직도 위싱턴 정가에 우리가 먼저 핵을 포기해야 밝은 미래를 얻을 수 있다는 ‘선 핵포기’주장이 살아있고 제재가 우리를 대화에 끌어낸 것으로 착각하는 견해가 난무하고 있는 실정에서 나는 또 한 차례의 조미수뇌회담이 열린다고 하여 과연 조미관계에서 새로운 돌파구가 마련되겠는가 하는 회의심을 털어버릴 수 없다”고 밝혔다.

일각에서는 이번 김계관 고문의 담화는 트럼프 대통령의 ‘새로운 방안’이 아직 구체적이지는 않지만 미국에 또다시 ‘하노이 회담의 전철을 밟지 말 것’을 압박하는 차원으로 보고 있다.   

STATEMENT 
By DPRK FM Advisor Kim Kye Gwan

Kim Kye Gwan, advisor to the Foreign Ministry of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, released the following statement on September 27:

It draws my keen interest that it is highly topical these days in the U.S. to hold another DPRK-U.S. summit.

The past DPRK-U.S. summit meetings and talks served as historic occasions for the top leaders of the DPRK and the U.S. to express their political will to put an end to the hostile relations between the two countries and have peace and stability settled on the Korean peninsula.

But no practical follow-up was made to implement the issues agreed upon at the summit talks, casting shadow over the possibility of future summit talks.

The DPRK has made sincere efforts to build trust and implement the DPRK-U.S. joint statement, as evidenced by the repatriation of American detainees, who committed hostile acts against the DPRK, and of GIs' remains, etc.

However, the U.S. has done nothing for implementing the joint statement. On the contrary, it resumed the joint military drills, which the U.S. president personally pledged to suspend, and has ratcheted up sanctions and pressure on the DPRK only to make the DPRK-U.S. relations degenerate.

It is hard reality that politicians in Washington are obsessed with "nuclear disarmament-first" assertion-the DPRK can get access to a bright future only when it abandons its nukes first- and with twisted view regarding that sanctions led the DPRK to dialogue. This makes me doubt whether a new breakthrough could be brought about in the DPRK-U.S. relations though another DPRK-U.S. summit talks may open.

But I came to know that President Trump is different from his predecessors in political sense and decision while watching his approach to the DPRK, so I would like to place my hope on President Trump's wise option and bold decision.

I and the DPRK Foreign Ministry will follow the future moves of the U.S.

(KCNA - September 27, 2019)

• 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

[부고]노길남 박사
노길남 박사 추모관
조선문학예술
조선중앙TV
추천홈페이지