사이트 내 전체검색
뉴스  
국제

[북]반북활동 벌이려다 체포된 미국학생 기자회견

페이지 정보

작성자 편집실 작성일16-02-29 22:43 조회9,637회 댓글7건

본문

반공화국적대행위를 감행하다가 적발체포된 미국 대학생 기자들과 회견

(평양 2월 29일발 조선중앙통신)반공화국적대행위를 감행하다가 적발체포된 미국 버지니아종합대학 학생 왐비어 오토 프레데리크가 2월 29일 평양에서 국내외기자들과 회견하였다.

국내외기자들과 주조 외교 및 국제기구 대표부 성원들,조선에 체류하고있는 해외동포들이 여기에 참가하였다.
  왐비어는 자기의 범죄행위에 대하여 이렇게 발언하였다.

나는 2015년 12월 29일 조선에 관광객으로 입국하였고 2016년 1월 1일에 공화국을 반대하는 범죄를 감행하였다.
  올해 21살이며 미국 버지니아종합대학 3학년 학생이다.
  거주지는 부모형제가 살고있는 미국 오하이오주이며 여기에 오기전까지는 대학주변인 버지니아주에 있는 세집에서 살고있었다.
  아버지는 소규모공장을 경영하면서 가족을 겨우 먹여살리고있으며 어머니는 부양이다. 가정에서 맏이이며 남동생과 녀동생은 고등학교에 다닌다.
  그는 양각도국제호텔 종업원구역에서 조선인민에게 자기제도에 대한 애착심을 심어주는 정치적구호를 떼버리는 범죄를 감행하였다고 하면서 이렇게 계속하였다.
  나는 이 임무를 미국 우애련합감리교회로부터 받고 Z협회의 부추김과 미행정부의 묵인하에 범죄를 감행하였다.이 범죄의 목적은 조선인민의 투쟁정신과 정열을 꺾어보려는것으로서 매우 어리석은 짓이였다.
  나는 미국에서 자라면서 조선민주주의인민공화국이 신비스럽고 《고립된 공산국가》라는 교육을 학교와 매체들을 통하여 받았다.이것은 모험심이 많은 나와 같은 젊은 사람으로 하여금 이 나라에서 용감한 행동을 하여 이름을 내고 조선에 대한 서방의 우세를 보여주고싶은 천진한 생각을 가지게 하였다.
  나는 홍콩에서 조직한 금융강습에 참가하게 되는 기회에 조선을 관광할 계획을 세웠다.
  관광신청이 확정된데 따라 조선관광시기를 2015년 12월말로 정하였다.
  2015년 9월 23일 친구인 스테판 웨브의 집에서 그와 그의 어머니 샤론 웨브와 저녁식사를 함께 하게 되였다.
  샤론 웨브는 우애련합감리교회에서 집사로 일하고있고 스테판은 이 교회의 열성신자이다.
  샤론은 나에게 자기 교회는 북조선정부를 지지하지 않는다는것,공산주의는 멸망해야 한다는것 등을 강조하면서 공산국가들은 정치구호로 사람들을 묶어세운다고 하였다.
  나에게 북조선의 중요한 정치구호를 하나 떼오면 그것을 자기 교회당에 《전리품》으로 걸어놓겠다고 하였다.구호를 없애버려 북조선사람들의 단결과 정열을 약화시키고 서방에 의하여 이 나라가 모욕당하는것을 보여주어야 한다고 하였다.
  성공하면 1만US$짜리 중고승용차 1대를 주겠다고 하였다.붙잡혀 돌아오지 못하는 경우 교회가 나의 어머니에게 자선형식으로 20만US$를 주겠다고 하였다.
  우리 가정이 아주 심한 자금부족에 시달리고있는것으로 하여 나는 이 제안이 돈을 벌수 있는 절호의 기회라는 생각을 가지게 되였다.
  샤론은 무엇보다 중요한것은 우애련합감리교회를 절대로 로출시키지 않는것이며 그러지 않으면 한푼도 받지 못할것이라고 하였다.
  2015년 10월초 나는 어머니에게 나의 범죄행동계획을 간단히 알려주면서 내가 북조선에서 중요한것을 훔쳐올 계획인데 만약 조선에서 구류되는 경우 어머니의 은행구좌에 동생들의 대학기간 학비로 쓸 돈이 들어올것이라고 말해주었다.어머니는 울면서 그런 위험한 짓은 하지 말라고 하였다.
  어머니의 마음을 아프게 하고 싶지 않아 망설이였지만 우애련합감리교회로부터 여러차례 유혹과 압력을 받고 범죄임무를 수행할 결심을 하게 되였다.
  왐비어는 Z협회도 자신의 행동을 부추겼다고 하면서 이렇게 언급하였다.
  Z협회회원들 모두가 대학졸업후 수입이 높은 직업을 가지고 잘 살게 된다는것을 알게 된후부터 협회가입을 열망해온 나는 2015년 11월말 Z협회회원에게 의도적으로 나의 행동계획을 로출시켰다.
  그는 나의 계획이 《자유》를 퍼뜨리고 《전제정권》을 제거한다는 협회의 목적에 명백히 부합된다고 하면서 만일 성공하면 나의 협회가입을 적극 방조하겠다고 약속하였다.내가 붙잡히면 협회가 북조선에 석방압력을 가할수 있다고까지 하면서 Z협회가 나를 부추긴 사실을 비밀에 붙여야 한다고 하였다.
  왐비어는 베이징을 거쳐 평양에 도착하여 자기의 계획을 실행하였다고 하면서 자기가 범한 범죄는 매우 엄중하며 사전에 준비된 범죄였다고 말하였다.
  이어 그는 국내외기자들의 질문에 대답하였다.
  그는 미행정부와 정치가들이 우애련합감리교회를 리용하여 추악한 수단과 방법으로 조선을 해치려고 하고있다고 하면서 이 교회가 자기에게 범죄임무를 준것은 미국의 집요한 반공화국적대시정책에 편승하여 공화국에 그리스도교를 퍼뜨리고 미행정부로부터 더 큰 후원을 받을 목적에서였다고 말하였다.
  그러면서 자기의 범죄는 미행정부의 시종일관한 반공화국적대시정책과 그것을 실현하려는 우애련합감리교회활동의 계획적인 산물이라고 까밝혔다.
  그는 미중앙정보국과 긴밀한 련계를 가지고있는 Z협회가 자기를 범죄에로 부추겼으며 미국에서 사전준비를 면밀하게 한데 대하여서와 조선을 반대하는 엄중한 범죄를 감행한 자기가 평양에서 지금 공명정대한 법절차와 인도주의적대우를 받고있는데 대하여 말하였다.
  그는 끝으로 미행정부가 집요하게 떠들어대고있는 조선의 《인권문제》가 조선민주주의인민공화국 정부를 전복시키기 위한 위선적인 구실에 불과하다는것을 깨달았다고 하면서 자기의 범죄행위에 대해 조선인민과 정부에 사죄하며 용서를 빌었다. (끝)
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록

편집실님의 댓글

편집실 작성일

American Arrestee Interviewed

Pyongyang, February 29 (KCNA) -- Otto Frederick Warmbier, student at the University of Virginia, the U.S., was interviewed with domestic and foreign journalists in Pyongyang Monday. He was arrested for committing anti-DPRK hostile acts.
 Present there were domestic and foreign journalists, members of foreign diplomatic missions and missions of international bodies here and overseas Koreans staying in the homeland.
 Warmbier spoke first.
 He said:
 On December 29, 2015, I entered the DPRK as a tourist.
 On January 1, 2016, I committed severe crimes against the DPRK.
 I am 21 years old. I am a student at the University of Virginia. I am in my third year of the university. My residential address is Ohio, United States with my family. At the moment, I lived in a rented apartment near the university. My father owns a very small factory that barely makes enough to support my family. My mother is a housewife. I am the oldest son in my family. My brother and my sister are both high school students.
 I committed the crime of taking out a political slogan from the staff-only area of the Yanggakdo International Hotel. The slogan inspires the Korean people's love for their system.
 The task was given to me by the Friendship United Methodist Church. At the encouragement of the Z Society and the connivance of the United States Administration, I came to commit this task. The aim of my task was to harm the motivation and work ethic of the Korean people. This was a very foolish aim.
 Growing up in the United States, I was taught that the DPRK is a mysterious, "isolated communist nation" from the mass media and education. This made me an innocent thinking adventurous young man like myself, want to show my bravery in this mysterious country in order to improve my reputation and show Western victory over the DPRK.
 I was scheduled to take part in a university-sponsored financial class in Hong Kong and I decided to use this opportunity to visit the DPRK as a tourist.
 Based on my application's confirmation, I chose to have my tour at the end of December 2015.
 On September 23, 2015, I was having dinner at my friend Stefan Webb's home with him and his mother, Sharon Webb. Sharon Webb is a deaconess in the Friendship United Methodist Church and her son Stefan Webb is an active believer in this same church.
 Sharon emphasized that her church does not support the Government of North Korea and that communism should be ended. She said that communist nations rally around political slogans. She asked me to take an important political slogan from North Korea to be hung in her church as a "trophy". She continued to say that by taking this slogan, we would harm the unity and motivation of the North Korean people and show this country an insult from the West.
 She offered me a used car worth $10,000 if I was successful. And she said if I was detained and not returned, her church would pay $200,000 to my mother in a way of charitable donations.
 Since my family is suffering from very severe financial difficulties, I started to consider this as my only golden opportunity to earn money. Most importantly, Sharon said to never mention the Friendship United Methodist Church's involvement or no payments would come.
 In early October, 2015, I informed my mother very little of my crime attempt offer, but I told that I planned to steal something precious from North Korea and if I was detained I told her that her bank account would receive transfers for my brother and sister's university tuition. She cried and said not to do anything dangerous.    I considered less, not wanting to hurt my mother. But since then, I got several alluring pressures from the Friendship United Methodist Church, leading me to finally decide my crime attempt.
 In the meantime, the Z Society also clandestinely encouraged my act. After I came to know that all members become very wealthy with high-paying jobs after they graduate university, I eagerly wanted to join the Z Society. That is why, in late November 2015, I intentionally revealed my plan of my act to a member of Z Society. He said my plan of action would certainly help the Z Society's goal of spreading "freedom" and eliminating "tyranny". He said if I was successful, he promised me that he would help me become a member in the Z Society. And he even said if I was caught, the Z Society could help pressure North Korea for my release. Finally, he said to never mention the Z Society's encouragement.
 I arrived in Pyongyang through Beijing and committed my crime against the people and Government of the DPRK.
 My crime is very severe and pre-planned.
 Then he answered questions raised by journalists.
 He said:
 The politicians and United States Administration use the Friendship United Methodist Church to harm the DPRK by all dirty means and ways. The Friendship United Methodist Church gave me my crime task, which is matched to United States' consistent hostile policy against the DPRK, with aims to spread Christianity in the DPRK and increase the support from the United States Administration.
 Therefore, my crime was the expected output of the U.S. Administration's consistent hostile policy against the DPRK and its implementation by the Friendship United Methodist Church.
There is no doubt that the CIA knows the Z Society's encouragement of my crime.
 I took many detailed steps to prepare for my crime in the DPRK while I was in the United States.
 I have been very impressed by the DPRK Government's humanitarian treatment of severe criminals like myself and of the very fair and square legal procedures in the DPRK.
 And I've come to see that the current "human right issues" in the DPRK, consistently highlighted by the United States Administration is simply nothing more than a hypocritical excuse to eventually overthrow the Government of the DPRK.
 I apologize to the people and the Government of the DPRK and beg for forgiveness. -0-

e022915 - American Arrestee Interviewed

Pyongyang, February 29 (KCNA) -- Otto Frederick Warmbier, student at the University of Virginia, the U.S., was interviewed with domestic and foreign journalists in Pyongyang Monday. He was arrested for committing anti-DPRK hostile acts.
 Present there were domestic and foreign journalists, members of foreign diplomatic missions and missions of international bodies here and overseas Koreans staying in the homeland.
 Warmbier spoke first.
 He said:
 On December 29, 2015, I entered the DPRK as a tourist.
 On January 1, 2016, I committed severe crimes against the DPRK.
 I am 21 years old. I am a student at the University of Virginia. I am in my third year of the university. My residential address is Ohio, United States with my family. At the moment, I lived in a rented apartment near the university. My father owns a very small factory that barely makes enough to support my family. My mother is a housewife. I am the oldest son in my family. My brother and my sister are both high school students.
 I committed the crime of taking out a political slogan from the staff-only area of the Yanggakdo International Hotel. The slogan inspires the Korean people's love for their system.
 The task was given to me by the Friendship United Methodist Church. At the encouragement of the Z Society and the connivance of the United States Administration, I came to commit this task. The aim of my task was to harm the motivation and work ethic of the Korean people. This was a very foolish aim.
 Growing up in the United States, I was taught that the DPRK is a mysterious, "isolated communist nation" from the mass media and education. This made me an innocent thinking adventurous young man like myself, want to show my bravery in this mysterious country in order to improve my reputation and show Western victory over the DPRK.
 I was scheduled to take part in a university-sponsored financial class in Hong Kong and I decided to use this opportunity to visit the DPRK as a tourist.
 Based on my application's confirmation, I chose to have my tour at the end of December 2015.
 On September 23, 2015, I was having dinner at my friend Stefan Webb's home with him and his mother, Sharon Webb. Sharon Webb is a deaconess in the Friendship United Methodist Church and her son Stefan Webb is an active believer in this same church.
 Sharon emphasized that her church does not support the Government of North Korea and that communism should be ended. She said that communist nations rally around political slogans. She asked me to take an important political slogan from North Korea to be hung in her church as a "trophy". She continued to say that by taking this slogan, we would harm the unity and motivation of the North Korean people and show this country an insult from the West.
 She offered me a used car worth $10,000 if I was successful. And she said if I was detained and not returned, her church would pay $200,000 to my mother in a way of charitable donations.
 Since my family is suffering from very severe financial difficulties, I started to consider this as my only golden opportunity to earn money. Most importantly, Sharon said to never mention the Friendship United Methodist Church's involvement or no payments would come.
 In early October, 2015, I informed my mother very little of my crime attempt offer, but I told that I planned to steal something precious from North Korea and if I was detained I told her that her bank account would receive transfers for my brother and sister's university tuition. She cried and said not to do anything dangerous.    I considered less, not wanting to hurt my mother. But since then, I got several alluring pressures from the Friendship United Methodist Church, leading me to finally decide my crime attempt.
 In the meantime, the Z Society also clandestinely encouraged my act. After I came to know that all members become very wealthy with high-paying jobs after they graduate university, I eagerly wanted to join the Z Society. That is why, in late November 2015, I intentionally revealed my plan of my act to a member of Z Society. He said my plan of action would certainly help the Z Society's goal of spreading "freedom" and eliminating "tyranny". He said if I was successful, he promised me that he would help me become a member in the Z Society. And he even said if I was caught, the Z Society could help pressure North Korea for my release. Finally, he said to never mention the Z Society's encouragement.
 I arrived in Pyongyang through Beijing and committed my crime against the people and Government of the DPRK.
 My crime is very severe and pre-planned.
 Then he answered questions raised by journalists.
 He said:
 The politicians and United States Administration use the Friendship United Methodist Church to harm the DPRK by all dirty means and ways. The Friendship United Methodist Church gave me my crime task, which is matched to United States' consistent hostile policy against the DPRK, with aims to spread Christianity in the DPRK and increase the support from the United States Administration.
 Therefore, my crime was the expected output of the U.S. Administration's consistent hostile policy against the DPRK and its implementation by the Friendship United Methodist Church.
There is no doubt that the CIA knows the Z Society's encouragement of my crime.
 I took many detailed steps to prepare for my crime in the DPRK while I was in the United States.
 I have been very impressed by the DPRK Government's humanitarian treatment of severe criminals like myself and of the very fair and square legal procedures in the DPRK.
 And I've come to see that the current "human right issues" in the DPRK, consistently highlighted by the United States Administration is simply nothing more than a hypocritical excuse to eventually overthrow the Government of the DPRK.
 I apologize to the people and the Government of the DPRK and beg for forgiveness. -0-

멋진인생님의 댓글

멋진인생 작성일

로마에 가면 로마의 법을 따르는것이 원칙이노라~!!!!!

ㅊㅊ님의 댓글

ㅊㅊ 작성일

멋진 인생의 주장 대로 로마에 가면 로마 법을 따르는 것이 원칙 이라면 

식인종 부락에 가면 식인종 법을 따르는 것이 원칙 이겠네

학생님의 댓글

학생 작성일

북미 관계 비정상화에서 나오는 결과임다
평화협정이 되어야 정상화됩니다.
미국은 더 이상 제국주의 근성으로 남의나라 간섭,침략, 도박하지 말아야 합니다.

아구동님의 댓글

아구동 작성일

한창 깨끗하게 바로 자라야 할 청년에게 돈으로 매수하여  스파이짓을 시키는 이 짓 거리가 바로 인권유린이며 인간모독이다.

실로 저질스럽고 추악한  행태이다.

다물흙님의 댓글

다물흙 작성일

그른것은 옳은 것 앞에 무릎을 꿇는다.
즉 불의한 미국은 정의의 북조선을 이길 수가 없다. .

멋진인생님의 댓글

멋진인생 작성일

뭐라고? 식인종법? 웃기고 자빠졌어~!!!! 내가 미쳤다고 식인종구역에 가서 사냐? 그말 집어치우거랑~!!!!! 잉?

회원로그인

[부고]노길남 박사
노길남 박사 추모관
조선문학예술
조선중앙TV
추천홈페이지
우리민족끼리
자주시보
사람일보
재미동포전국연합회
한겨레
경향신문