뉴스  
민족게시판

Thunderous cheers of people in liberated Korea

페이지 정보

작성자 주경야독 작성일19-10-15 16:21 조회1,115회 댓글0건

본문

Thunderous cheers of people in liberated Korea

President Kim Il Sung
President Kim Il Sung delivering the historic triumphal return speech at the Pyongyang Mass Rally on October 14, 1945.(Colorized photo)

It has been 74 years since the Pyongyang Mass Rally took place in welcome of President Kim Il Sung's triumphal return.

The welcome mass rally was held at the then Pyongyang public playground on October 14, Juche 34 (1945).

When the President took the platform, enthusiastic cheers rocked the playground. The then newspaper Pyongyang Minbo, under the title "Cheers of 400 000 People Shake Korea, A Lovely Land", wrote that as soon as General Kim Il Sung appeared on the platform, the hero whom the Korean people hold in high respect and have been looking forward to seeing, a storm of enthusiastic cheers arose, and most of the audience were deeply moved to silent tears.

Recalling the day, the President in his reminiscences "With the Century" wrote: If anyone asked me about the happiest moment in my life, I would reply that it was that moment. It was happiness emanating from the pride that I had fought for the people as a son of the people, from the feeling that the people loved and trusted me and from the fact that I was in the embrace of the people.

In his historic speech "Every Effort for the Building of a New, Democratic Korea" delivered at the mass rally, he appealed to the Korean nation to positively contribute to the state building, those with strength dedicating strength, those with knowledge devoting knowledge and those with money offering money.

At the end of the speech, the playground was enveloped in thunderous cheers.

In response to his patriotic call, the Korean people turned out as one in building a new country, a prosperous and independent state, and had worked world-shaking miracles.

(KCNA - October 14, 2019)
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

[부고]노길남 박사
노길남 박사 추모관
조선문학예술
조선중앙TV
추천홈페이지